My life as a student/mother

In 2016 I became pregnant, at that time I was studying veterinary medicine, besides I discovered that it was not my vocation so in January 2017 I left. On April 17, 2017, my son Agustin was born. Despite the fact that he was born with certain respiratory complications, he was able to recover well and not have any sequelae.

During 2017 I stayed at home to take care of Agustin, since he was too young for me to resume studies immediately, besides which I did not know what career to study. Finally, I found out about the anthropology curriculum at the University of Chile.

In 2018 I entered to study anthropology, this was difficult because besides being my first year in a new career, it was the first year of the Agustin's garden. The first weeks were the most difficult, since it was very difficult for him to adapt, and he began to get sick very often, so it was very difficult for me to go to classes continuously.

However, with the support of my mother and my partner it began to be more enjoyable, so my day to day from Monday to Friday was to leave the Augustine in the garden, go to the university, return home and study until 4:30 in the afternoon, at 4:30 I would go to the garden to pick him up, we would play, at 8 we would take eleven, I would bathe him and put him to bed, and when he fell asleep, I could study and do the work for the university.

With time it has become much easier as Agustin has grown, we have adapted better, but it is still difficult, especially because I cannot keep up with my classmates, but little by little we are learning.

Pintura Diamante Bricolaje Madre e hijo 30×30CM Diamante Punto de ...

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Autobiography

Post 5: My Timeline