Post 5: My Timeline

Hi everybody today i will talk about my life, and i will mention 8 landmark importants in my life

1.- The first important fact is my birth, i was born on june 2, 1995

2.- In october the same year, i got sick, my disease is called S.H.U. (hemolytic uremic syndrome), i was in the hospital for 26 days in the U.T.I. (intensive unit care), and i did two blood transfusions.

3.- After a few years of my pass in the hospital i fulfilled a vow to Our Lady of Lourdes, and i dressed of white and sky blue for a year


.-
4.- Since i was very small i discovered my love for animals, and i traveled with my horse all the summer 




5.- In 2011 i met to the love of my life Camilo Caceres, with him i took almost 5 years of relationship



6.- In 2012 i graduated of fourth means.... it was so emotional!!!


7.- In december 2014 and june 2015 arrived my little girls, Bonnie and Charlotte, they are my life...



8.- This year i started to study Veterinarian medicine, the career of my dreams i just love it






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Autobiography