Post 3: France

Hi everyone! today i will write about a country i want to visit.

The country i want to visit is France, because since i was a little girl i dreamed with visit it, i think is a romantic place especially Paris, is full of culture, like Eiffel tower, or Louvre museum, or vow of triunf.

If i go there some day, the first thing i will do is to go to the Eiffel tower, and climb to the top and enjoy  ( in my personal opinion) the must beautiful view in the world. Also i would like to visit all tha casttle in this country.



Iwould like to lear french, i thnk is a beatiful language, but a litlle difficult..
Also i would like to eat a many many cheese, and cakes, and taste the ratatouille



Iwould like to live in there, i think that i would never get boring, and i will really really happy in there,
and work in my own veterinary clinic, 

Well i really really hope that some day i can go to France, because is the big of my dreams.


                                                                                                                                        






Comentarios

  1. Hi cote! I admit that also loooooove france!, I think that the food is so good and I the language it is so pretty and elegant. I love that a men would sing to my in france jajajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also would like go to france, because the delicious and for the landscape

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Maria, Very interesting your opinion and vision of France, I really love this place, I think is very nice and fun. I hope you visit France some day :)!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi! is a beautiful place , his culture is very interesting. I also would like go to France. Bye!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Autobiography

Post 5: My Timeline