Post 4: My favorite gadget




 Hi everyone today i talk about my favorite gadget, i think that my life would'n be the same without my computer, i got it 2 years ago and still work like new. I do all in it, like study or play or have fun, or read. also download movies, or music, or see series.



I use my computer everyday, a few hours, but the weekend i use too many hours, i like my computer because is small and comfortable for the transport and specially for long travels. I have an adiction, i know but, i think in this days is totally necesary have a computer, for work or university or college, everything need a computer.



My life without my computer will be more boring, or complicated, i think i will feel "disconnect", but also will be more healthy and i would'n hurt my eyes.

But in conclution i love my computer, because it have a specially mean for me.

                      

Comentarios

  1. Coteeee I also like the computer... they resolve our life. I love watch movies on it in my bed

    ResponderBorrar
  2. We have the same favorite gadget, I think that is very cool watch series.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the computer is the best electronic gadget

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the computer is the best electronic gadget

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Autobiography

Post 5: My Timeline