A Country I´d Like To Visit

My dream since i was a little girl was always live or visit France. This dream began when i saw the movie "Anastasia" for the first time. I fell in love of the beauty and the elegance that the movie shows.

When i grow up the love and the dream for this country,didn´t leave. I´d like to visit mostly because of its capital Paris. In this city there are many attractions, like the Eifel tower, the Louvre Museum, the Triumphal Arch, the Notre Dame Cathedral. This attractions are so related with the culture and history of the country.

As i mentioned, in this counry here are many attractions, so i would like to visit all of them, and take many pictures, and hopefully learned the language. Also i read that in winter the snow is pink, so i love to see that.

If i go there the first thing i´d like to do is visit the Eiffel Tower and go up and see all the panoramic in the night, it must be beautiful. Then, i´d like to go to the Louvre Museumand see all the famous paintings like the "La Gioconda", also calls "Mona Lisa" painted by Leonardo Da Vinci. i´d like to visit the Notre Dame Cathedral to see the architecture style, and finally the Triumphal Arch.

The only inconvenience for me now is the language and the cold, but i desperately hope to visit some day, and live there a couple of years.

Thanks for reading.

La impresionante imagen de París y la Torre Eiffel desde un avión ...

TEST: ¿Cuánto sabes sobre París?

Comentarios

  1. Hi, Maria Jose, France is a very interesting counstry to visit, and Anastasia is a nice movie to see.

    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The fact that the snow is pink sounds very interesting, I hope you can contemplate it one day

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Anastasia movie since I was a little girl too. I hope you can travell to France someday!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello! I studied French for two years! it's a beautiful language

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello classmate, I hope you can visit that incredible place someday, regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Visiting France was also my dream since I was little!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. The view from the Eiffel Tower must be impressive!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hiii, I have the pleasure of visit this place and it's a dream, I hope that you meet it one day <3

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I think that it's a beautiful place, I saw a lot of movies that happen there but I can't visit yet hahaha :(

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Hello friend, just reading your blog made me want to visit the place haha ​​it looks so interesting, and it must be wonderful. from the heart I hope you can know the place, and I hope I know it too haha ​​we could buy a 2x1 ticket promo hahaha greetings

    @study.camig

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Autobiography

Post 5: My Timeline